Title search: ✖
Using Zapier to set up GreenRope integrations and automated actions
Zapier allows you to easily connect GreenRope to the web apps you use most often, making it easy to automate tedious tasks. It allows you to create automated tasks between the same, or different apps. With Zapier, you can connect apps to GreenRope by creating automatic actions called Zaps.
Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as GreenRope, Gmail, Slack, and more. Using this platform can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
Creating a connector, or Zap as it’s called in Zapier, is easy! Before we go into the how-to, first make sure you have an active GreenRope and Zapier account.
Zapier does the work for you. Once you've created a Zap, Zapier will run it for you automatically without any additional effort on your part.
If you login to your Zapier account, you can monitor the activity of your Zaps from your Zapier dashboard. From the dashboard, you can also manage your connected accounts and turn Zaps on or off anytime you want.
Zapier will also help you save time and money! With Zapier taking care of repetitive tasks, you can focus on the exciting business challenges that need your attention.
Setting Up Your First Zap
1. Login to Zapier. Or go into GreenRope’s Account > Settings > Zapier area to use one of the template connections available!
2. Search for GreenRope and the platform you'd like to connect with via Zapier. Here’s a list of the 3,000+ apps you can connect with GreenRope.
3. Use the Zaps that come up below or scroll down to view all available Zaps as well as triggers for the two apps you’ve chosen.
4. If you want to create an entirely new Zap, click the ‘Make a Zap’ button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. First you’ll choose your Trigger app. Most of the time this will probably be GreenRope. Below is a list of the nine trigger actions that can start from GreenRope.
7. Once you choose your trigger, you’ll be prompted to select the GreenRope account that you’d like the Zap to access. Select and test the account. Remember, you will need access and permissions in these accounts to be able to successfully set up the Zap.
8. Select the group that you will want to Zap to be associated with. This is optional.
9. Next, you’ll test some sample data to make sure the Zap will work. If the test is successful, it’s time to create the action based on your Trigger.
10. Choose an Action app. This is where you want to connect your GreenRope (Trigger) platform. Here’s a list of the 3,000+ apps available to connect with GreenRope.
11. Select the action. For example, here are the available action items that you can use when pushing data into GreenRope.
12. Connect your connecting platform Account and test!
13. On the next screen, you’ll select the campaigns (located in a connected platform) that you’d like to trigger with this Zap. Fill out all the required fields.
14. Once you’ve filled out all the information with sample data, test the step! Once the step is tested successfully, you are ready to turn on your Zap!
A few things to remember:
Types Event Triggers in GreenRope
This is what starts the Zap. When an activity or event happens in GreenRope, this can trigger your Zap to update your connected app. The types of GreenRope activities you can use to start this trigger include:
Types of Actions to Complete in GreenRope
An action is an event a Zap performs after it starts. The automated actions you want to update depend on the app you are connecting with. If you are using Zapier to update your GreenRope account, the following activities can happen:
GreenRope’s Built-In Zapier Connections
GreenRope offers a built-in solution for the most commonly used Zaps. To set up your initial Zapier triggers in GreenRope, go to Account > Settings > Zapier. Here is a list of commonly used zaps that you may find helpful.
Other Built-In GreenRope Integrations
GreenRope also offers other native integrations for you to use. In the Account > Settings > Integrations area, connect with payment platforms such as PayPal, Authorize.Net, Stripe, and more!
GreenRope’s native Zoom integration allows you to pull Zoom webinars and meeting attendees automatically into your CRM. Note you must be at the Zoom Pro level or higher for the integration to work. Click here to learn more about the Zoom Integration with GreenRope.
Do more with GreenRope. Zapier allows you to instantly connect GreenRope with 3,000+ apps to automate your work and find productivity super powers. To learn more about different connections and integrations, click here to watch our recent webinar!
Send me periodic emails with news, software updates, and invitations to events.