10 Surprising Things You Didn't know about Client Services Manager, Hunter Ricci
Joining the the GreenRope team earlier this year, Hunter is one of our talented Client Services Managers. He has a strong interest in branding and creative problem-solving. When he isn’t busy helping clients or managing our social media platforms he can often be found surfing or reading one of the world’s most classic novels. In addition to the many things Hunter has already accomplished in life he hopes to pursue a Master's of Business Administration within the coming years! Here are ten things you probably didn’t know about Hunter:
- He summited Mt. Whitney, the highest peak in the Continental U.S in 2011.
- In the winter of 2017-18, he got over 30 days in at Mt. Bachelor.
- He studied film at the Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology during the summer of 2017
- He graduated from the University of Oregon with a B.S. in advertising and a minor in history.
- He prefers paragliding over sky diving.
- He surfs as much as he can when the swell's good.
- He has been scuba diving in Hawaii, Akumal, Turks and Caicos, Sardinia, Corsica, the Channel Islands, Clear Lake, and La Jolla Cove.
- He played four years of water polo in high school.
- He scored high in the Gaffney Numerical Assessment of Radness (colloquially known as G.N.A.R.) in Squawllywood, CA during spring 2019.
- After taking several Comparative Literature and Classics courses in his junior year of college, he has been on a mission to familiarize himself with the classics. In the last few years he’s read The Count of Monte Cristo, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Iliad, Ovid's Metamorphoses, A Day in the Life of Alexander Denisovich, Paradise Lost, Inferno, Dracula and For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Share Category "All About GreenRope":
Share Category "Tidbits for You":