As GreenRope’s Chief Technology Officer, Lyle Hopkins, drives the development, integration, and transition of next-generation solutions that continually advance the company’s current software and future technology pursuits. In his spare time he is a dedicated student, teacher, and practitioner of Kickboxing & fitness.
Here are ten things you may not have known about Lyle:
- He won 13 kickboxing titles in his competition days, including a national full contact champion!
- He went back to college as an adult and thrived beyond expectations ending his student career with straight A’s in each class he attended.
- He used to be a nightclub bouncer.
- He has an academic interest in computational biology.
- He is a licensed bodyguard, move over Kevin Costner!
- He is learning Russian.
- He has been learning Judo and recently won a Judo championship.
- He has an impressive Champagne collection.
- He was on a university rowing team.
- He has created his own weight loss diet program to encourage others to lose weight.
Share Category "All About GreenRope":
Share Category "Tidbits for You":