Title search: ✖
Show All (598)
All About GreenRope (168)
Content Marketing (66)
Customer Experience (79)
Digital Transformation (7)
Email Marketing (3)
Event Recaps (1)
Everything Small Business (46)
In the Clearing with Lars (25)
Marketing Automation (56)
Monthly Updates (22)
Social Media (20)
Tidbits for You (117)
Websites & SEO (4)
Weekly Roundup (16)
10 Surprising Things You Didn't know about Client Services & Search Marketing Manager, Lisa Frampton
Disqualifying Leads Without Alienating Them as Future Customers - Part 2: Cultivating Non-Leads with Automated Marketing
4 Ways to Get Your Email Marketing in Front of the Right Audience Through Personalization & Segmentation
Total Cost of Ownership: What does it mean and how can you avoid costly, unsuccessful implementations.
Everything You Need to Know about PPC: Interview with Spectrum Search Marketing Founder, Bryan Larkin
As GreenRope’s Chief Technology Officer, Lyle Hopkins, drives the development, integration, and transition of next-generation solutions that continually advance the company’s current software and future technology pursuits. In his spare time he is a dedicated student, teacher, and practitioner of Kickboxing & fitness.
Here are ten things you may not have known about Lyle:
1. He won 13 kickboxing titles in his competition days, including a national full contact champion!
2. He went back to college as an adult and thrived beyond expectations ending his student career with straight A’s in each class he attended.
3. He used to be a nightclub bouncer.
4. He has an academic interest in computational biology.
5. He is a licensed bodyguard, move over Kevin Costner!
6. He is learning Russian.
7. He has been learning Judo and recently won a Judo championship.
8. He has an impressive Champagne collection.
9. He was on a university rowing team.
10. He has created his own weight loss diet program to encourage others to lose weight.
Share Category "All About GreenRope":
Share Category "Tidbits for You":