Title search: ✖
Show All (598)
All About GreenRope (168)
Content Marketing (66)
Customer Experience (79)
Digital Transformation (7)
Email Marketing (3)
Event Recaps (1)
Everything Small Business (46)
In the Clearing with Lars (25)
Marketing Automation (56)
Monthly Updates (22)
Social Media (20)
Tidbits for You (117)
Websites & SEO (4)
Weekly Roundup (16)
10 Surprising Things You Didn't know about Client Services & Search Marketing Manager, Lisa Frampton
Disqualifying Leads Without Alienating Them as Future Customers - Part 2: Cultivating Non-Leads with Automated Marketing
4 Ways to Get Your Email Marketing in Front of the Right Audience Through Personalization & Segmentation
Total Cost of Ownership: What does it mean and how can you avoid costly, unsuccessful implementations.
Everything You Need to Know about PPC: Interview with Spectrum Search Marketing Founder, Bryan Larkin
As GreenRope’s Chief Operating Officer Bjorn is the oil that makes this fine machine run smoothly! He has a hand in every aspect of the business to make sure everything gets done and that it gets done efficiently while keeping our associates and clients happy.
In addition to making GreenRope clients happy he strives to make the world happy, one fan at a time through music. That is exactly where you can find him when he isn’t working - jamming with his band, The Jackstones!
Here are ten things you may not have known about Bjorn:
1. He was born in the Netherlands and is of Frisian decent
2. Often found hiking and biking the Southern hills of California he is an unabashed lover of nature
3. He has been a devoted bassist since he was 18 years old.
4. He is an unabashed superfan of Monty Python’s “Erik the Viking”.
5. Has a love of books and photography
6. He lived in Portugal and Costa Rica as a child
7. He likes to bake (and eat) all things bread.
8. Plays in a band
9. Baja, Mexico and desert aficionado
10. Before his career with GreenRope, he previously worked in the surf industry for 26 years.
Share Category "All About GreenRope":