Defining Complete CRM
GreenRope's integration with Olark allows you to install a live chat system on your website, which synchronizes directly with your CRM.
Benefits of storing chats in your CRM:
You can see a visual representation of the number of chats that have been automatically linked to your CRM using GreenRope’s reporting tools. Simply click on the chart to pull up chat details for each contact.
The goal of GreenRope's live chat integration is to save you time while effectively collecting relevant information. When combined with our ticketing system, you will have a complete picture of your contacts' interaction with you.
We will automatically store the chat conversation, name, email, and phone number (if provided) in the CRM. This ensures a complete integration with the rest of the information you collect in your CRM.
Every GreenRope account now comes with automatic contact research on public-facing forms, providing you with instant data in your CRM about your contacts. This research includes social media information, photos, interests, and more. We are the only CRM software that automatically validates incoming email addresses and conducts this research as part of our complete solution for you. Research and validation is available for free with our signup/lead capture forms, tickets, and chat.
It's easy! Just a few steps will set you up:
1. Set up your Olark account
2. Create your GreenRope group for your live chats (people who chat with you are automatically added to this group)
3. Go to your GreenRope Group Setup > Chat page and get your Olark Webhooks URL
4. Go to Olark's Integration > Webhooks page and enter the URL from the GreenRope Chat instructions
5. Install your Olark Chat code on your website