Helping Businesses Grow Through Better, Integrated Software
Put simply, GreenRope is designed with you in mind. Over the last 10 years, we have talked to our clients and asked them what we can do to better meet their needs. What you see in GreenRope is the culmination of hundreds of those conversations and thousands of hours of development. We have grown from an email marketing platform to a complete, unified business management system.
GreenRope's founder explains our unique value proposition
The history of GreenRope is straightforward, just like we are. We have always grown organically, never taking any investment funding and always focusing on meeting the needs of our clients. GreenRope's mission is to bring powerful software to every business with 3 main goals:
- Save time automatically integrating contact data, CRM, email marketing, website traffic, and more without any extra steps
- Save money by reducing the number of subscriptions a company needs to manage their sales and marketing
- Increase revenues by empowering all aspects of an organization with more information, making sales and marketing more effective
GreenRope is the only CRM that combines all of these together in to one platform:
- Sales (contact data, CRM data, sales pipelines, research tools, invoicing)
- Marketing (email, websites, events, social media, surveys)
- Operations (projects, e-commerce, fundraising, calendaring)
And because GreenRope is perfect for a multi-user environment, it's easy to manage your team. You can control who does what, protecting data and streamlining how people work.
GreenRope has grown to over 3,000 clients because we make it easy for you to mold our application to meet your organization's demands.
Free Customer Support - As a GreenRope subscriber you have 24/7 access to our friendly and knowledgeable support staff. You can either call us, open a live chat session, send us an email, or use our ticketing system by clicking here. We are always available to help you.
General GreenRope Discussion
Already have an account? Click here to login.