March 2021 Monthly Updates
We feel so lucky to have such amazing clients. You asked, and we listened with new features and updates based on the feedback of the people we are lucky to work with every day - our clients!
Here is a look at all the updates and new features we added in March.
- The Shared access setting for permissions that are subsets of the Limited Contacts permission now have asterisks for easy identification (Settings > Account Settings > Shared Access).
- You can now go straight to the CRM from the Contacts > Reports > Opportunities page by clicking on opportunity to open the CRM panel for contact and the page will auto-scroll to the selected opportunity.
- The Zapier panel is now available on the Contact > Import page.
- Improvements have been made to the EasyBuilder > Export dialog design.
- Shared access users can log in and set their default group shown when they go to Settings > Account Settings.
- Settings > Account Settings > Shared Access - when managing shared access for a group, the buttons and interactions for adding users, contacts, and removing all permissions have been moved to the top for better UX when dealing with many groups/users.
- You can now add keywords to the Meta Description field of the blog (Website > Website Manager > Blog) that will be searched alongside the title on your website.
- Website manager - removed Pragma header from websites served, added support for cache length in seconds in Websites > Manage Website > General tab.
- Group Settings - support for Private Labeled Links at the group level for emails sent out
- Updated timer in project manager and LMS to be more tolerant of browser focus.
- Workflows > HTTP Request function now supports and