Real-Time Tracking & Stats
Stay on top of everything. At a glance.
Real-time charts and statistics confirm the success of your campaign in real-time. You can view the tracking data in bar graphs as well as pie charts. You can drill down into the data to see exactly who is reading and clicking on your messages and who (if anybody) has unsubscribed from your groups.
Track Survey Results
Social Network Activity Stats
GreenRope Tracking at a glance:
- Email marketing tracking - keeping track of who reads, clicks, forwards, including where they are and if they shared your message on any social media
- Generic website analytics tracking - how many people visited your websites, how many pageviews, where they are in the world, jump off points
- A/B comparison of different websites to see which websites perform better
- Integration with Google Analytics to track campaigns
- Individualized tracking of contacts on your websites with automatic integration with the CRM
- See when someone in your contact database visits your websites, both in summary and when looking at a specific contact
- Automatically happens to all websites you place our tracking code on
- Conversion tracking - measure who purchases items from you or takes some action of value to you
- Marketing automation
- Track when contacts are on your website and automatically send an alert to someone on your team (good for having a salesperson follow up on website visits)
- Automatically identify contacts who hit certain pages or generate a minimum score and send an email to them or add them to a special group in your GreenRope account
- Shopping cart abandonment, to automatically identify and send messages to contacts who did not complete a sequence of webpages you want them to complete
- Affiliate management - attach a contact to any campaign and track commissions payable
- Realtime ROI calculation - measure the amount spent on a campaign and see if it's generating gross margin!
- NEW Attribution Tracking - see where your contacts come from (external links in to your websites) by individual and by domain (to see which marketing channels are most effective)
General GreenRope Discussion
Already have an account? Click here to login.