GreenRope is a user-friendly, web-based system for managing business marketing and operations. Our goal is to help organizations like yours to simplify and streamline what you do every day by combining useful tools into one easy-to-use package.
GreenRope is dedicated to serving our community of businesses, non-profits, and membership organizations. We are here because we truly are partners in your success, and every part of our organization is focused on helping you achieve your goals.
Below are some questions we are often asked that may be a good resource for you. If you have more questions, please click here.
GreenRope is flexible enough to help you manage any kind of business. From consultants to lawyers to building contractors, you have the tools at your disposal to make running your business easier. GreenRope is also in use by networking and membership organizations, non-profits, and startups. We help companies from one employee to one thousand.
GreenRope is a user-friendly application built by experts in management, marketing, accounting, and operations. Through the use of state-of-the-art software and modern design, GreenRope delivers the tools you need when you need them. With CRM, sales and marketing automation, and every medium of mass communication, you can be sure you reach your customers, vendors, and prospects with the right message at the right time.
Getting started is easy. Our free trial lets you get your feet wet, and see all GreenRope has to offer.
- Within 15 minutes, you can build a landing page or use a template to build a professional email
- Within an hour, you can build a full website, launch an email newsletter, lead capture form, or set up a phone tree
- Within a couple hours, you can have your full web-based contact management system handled by GreenRope, with unlimited user-defined data fields, custom layouts, and tags
- Within the day, you can set up a website signup form auto-responder campaign, design a drip campaign, organize your entire company's projects, build a knowledge base, and implement a support ticketing system
- Within a week, your full customized CRM can be in place, complete with marketing automation, mobile marketing, workflows, and more
- And we're just scratching the surface... endless possibilities to help your organization thrive are here. Don't forget we have Quick Start programs available to help, too. When you succeed, our mission is fulfilled.
The quick answer, is that nothing stacks up to GreenRope's combination of features, while still saving you up to 80% or more on your marketing software expenses. Here's a little comparison:
Our example case: a business with 1,000 contacts ($129/month with GreenRope)
|Email Marketing||Constant Contact, iContact||$30/month
+ $5/month email archive
+ $5/month file storage
|Calendar and Events||Trumba, Helios||$100-200/month|
|CRM||Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce (basic plans, only includes one user)||$25-$100/month|
|Project Manager||BaseCamp (up to 35 projects)||$49/month|
|Website Builder||GoDaddy Premium (e-commerce not included, only includes one site)||$20/month|
|Wiki Manager||Confluence (max 10 users)||$150/month|
|Ticketing System||Get Satisfaction||$49/month|
|Marketing Automation||Pardot, Marketo||$1,000+/month|
|Survey Builder||SurveyMonkey (max 1000 responses)||$20/month|
|TOTAL FROM COMPETITORS' SOFTWARE||$1,453+/month !!!|
Remember, none of these software components talk to each other, while GreenRope keeps all of these functions combined in one system. And in the above cost calculations, we don't even talk about some of the other features available to you like our Brand Monitor, Coupon Builder, Forum Manager, Mobile Marketing, and more!
We found an independent company that does side-by-side comparisons with all the software companies on the market. We encourage you to do some comparison shopping by looking at our writeup on ombud.com. We also have a PDF version of their in-depth comparison here.
Absolutely! We have easy-to-use contact import tools, and if you're REALLY busy, our support staff can do your import for you. Just ask! We're happy to help!
Transitioning to GreenRope will start paying dividends right away, but it's in the long-term that you will realize the enormous return on your investment. If you're starting or in the middle of implementing a non-integrated solution, or trying to piece together different pieces of software and it's not going so well, you're not alone. We have helped many organizations move to a better way of doing business.
Ask yourself how close you are to solving your problems. How soon and how much cost will it take to go down the road you are on? Are you relying on third parties to work together to make your vision happen? Remember that sunk costs don't matter. There's no sense throwing good money after bad - especially when a complete solution like GreenRope is available. If you face early contract termination fees, ask us about a credit toward your GreenRope subscription. Remember, GreenRope is your partner in business, and we want to see you succeed.
Yes, schedules can be downloaded in vCalendar or iCalendar format for easy integration into everyone's calendar software (Outlook, Palm, Google Calendar, etc).
GreenRope is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our users. We encrypt all username and password data for your safety.
No - GreenRope is entirely web-based. Don't forget we also have a convenient mobile app, too.
GreenRope has been tested with Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari. Be sure you have the latest version of your web browser, as GreenRope uses cutting edge technology to bring you state-of-the-art business management. For the best user experience, we strongly recommend your screen resolution be at least 1024 pixels wide.
First, we will never sell, distribute, or share any information about your business without asking your permission FIRST (and no, we won't bury that permission in fine print). Secondly, we realize that your personal information should be kept that way and have endeavored to create the most secure system, with state of the art firewall protection and very restricted access (each account is in its own database, separate from all others). Lastly, we will always communicate with registered business owners when we have major upgrades or maintenance being done to the system. All members of GreenRope can elect to be on our mailing list.
Yes, our logo is available on our Marketing Resources page. You may only use our logo with our express written permission.
- How much simpler would your life be if you only logged in to one software system for your sales and marketing every day?
- Does saving money every month sound good to you? Do you like being able to predict your monthly software costs?
- Can you track individuals visiting your website and recall that data easily? Do you get alerts when members of your contact database visit your website?
- Can you send follow-up emails and surveys to people who attend your events?
- Can you build professional-looking websites and storefronts in under 10 minutes?
- Can you set up a fundraiser in under 10 minutes?
- Does your current contact management or CRM system protect your data from being downloaded?
- Does your CRM automatically synch up with your email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, event registration, e-commerce, project management, and website analytics?
- Do you have a real, secure, knowledge base or continuity documentation in place for your team?
- Does your email marketing integrate seamlessly with your social media?
- Do you need a full-featured, easy-to-use project management system that ties in to your CRM?
- Do you like having all your company's events, public and private, able to be synched with the right calendars automatically? Can you manage attendance, registration, payment, and check-ins for those events and tie them to drip campaigns?
- Can you set up custom lead scoring rules for your business?
- Do those lead scores automatically calculated demographic AND activity-based data?
- Can you set up a ticketing/support system that automatically integrates with your CRM?
- Can you build full featured forms for capturing leads, complete with logic built in so your forms are relevant? Do those forms include auto-responders? Can you connect lead scores with my forms?
- Can you set up CRM workflows (sequences of CRM activities) based on groups you assign to a contact? Can you set up workflows based on conversions or forms?
- Can you set up drip campaigns, and have those drip campaigns follow logical progressions and filtering?
- Can you build professional email campaigns and target them with mail merge for personalization to exactly who you want to send them to?
- Can you build surveys and have those responses automatically stored in the CRM?
- Can you integrate a mobile marketing strategy?
- Can you track when people watch your videos and send automated followups when they do?
- Can you easily set up click-to-call with automatic integration with my CRM? Can you also set up inbound call handling with automatic integration with my CRM?
- Can you predict who is going to buy what from you? Can you use real data to improve your business model?
Here's a hint - GreenRope does all this!
There are a lot of tools built in to GreenRope, and there is a learning curve. Don't be afraid of that learning curve. Remember as time passes, competition is getting smarter. With GreenRope, you have the chance to bring your business to the next level. In the immortal words of a friend of ours, "if you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevancy even less".
Of course! We will help you with the transition to make it easy and fast. Check out comparisons against some of our competition:
- GreenRope vs Constant Contact
- GreenRope vs InfusionSoft
- GreenRope vs BaseCamp
- GreenRope vs SalesForce
- GreenRope vs Marketo
- GreenRope vs Pardot
- GreenRope vs Hubspot
- GreenRope vs SageCRM
- GreenRope vs Zoho
- GreenRope vs Office Autopilot and Sendpepper
- GreenRope vs Hatchbuck
- GreenRope vs MailChimp
- GreenRope vs Benchmark
- GreenRope vs Vertical Response
- GreenRope vs iContact
- GreenRope vs Netsuite
- GreenRope vs vTiger
- GreenRope vs Highrise
- GreenRope vs Act-On
- GreenRope vs Team Wox
- GreenRope vs Awareness
- GreenRope vs ELOQUA
- GreenRope vs MyEmma
- GreenRope vs Campaigner CRM
We have the following cheat sheets:
We have many success stories, click here to see our case studies and white papers.
- Enterprise Solutions
- Affiliate Program
- GreenRope eBooks
- Top 5 Email Marketing Tips
- GreenRope for Startups
- Chambers of Commerce
- GreenRope for NPOs
- GreenRope for Restaurants
- GreenRope for Education
- GreenRope for Real Estate
- GreenRope for Membership Orgs
- GreenRope for Legal Professionals
- Marketing Resources
- Top 5 Social Media Marketing Tips
- Previously Webinar Recordings
- Newsletter Sign Up
- Signup For Live Demo
- Case Studies & White Papers
- Websites Built on GreenRope
- Emails Built on GreenRope
- Compare GreenRope
What some of our clients are saying
I was all set to go with infusionsoft. After being on your website for a while, reading going through videos, I will absolutely be using you when I am ready to launch. Love how you shed light on things about infusionsoft that could easily be overlooked by the average person like me - and to showcase how much you care and are so different from them. Thank you for such an incredibly integrated and robust system - at such an affordable price!